Sunday, December 28, 2014
It's ALL about the author. わたし
Hello Everybody ! Actually I have few blog last few years ago, yet something happened so I turned them down. But this does not affect me from updating my blog and share everything I experienced !
First, I am study in Japan now and start my DORM LIFE here !
Well, it is quite interesting here as DORM LIFE equal to FREEDOM ! *blink blink
I decorate my dorm in my way and cook whenever food I like !
Luckily my dorm is 2LDK that means 2 rooms + Living Room + Dining Area + Kitchen
Actually my cooking skills really improve here as I have to cook myself.
(quite missed my mommy's food actually
OKAY ! THE MAIN POINT !
Maybe just few of us like to write blog, but for me. I mean PERSONALLY,
the reason I wanna write blog is to share my daily life, DIET recipes, maintaining/ improve my English and Japanese here.
Friends who have been knowing me past few years ago knew that I was girls who consider as tall and "CHUBBY ? " or maybe "Big SIZE" but not fat.
But, friends who have been knowing me since I was 18, they will though that I grew fat here as last time I was just thin. Actually, I am suffered from hormones unbalanced here that caused me drop a lot of weight. But now, after taking my medicine .. it return me my health and of course my weight.
Yet, I still wanna go back slim but healthy body. So, I began my healthy lifestyle here and wanna share to you guys how my lifestyles is.
So, enjoy reading my blog ! :D
Thanks ! よろしくお願いします!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment